Online platform for our fitness and wellness journey
Self-care is a proactive unconditional way to help improve your current state and harness unlimited BEAUTY from the inside out. The B-Uzuri platform is launched by Bidii to give black women a wholistic platform to assist in fitness and more. Providing workouts, postpartum friendly exercises, meditation, information on diet and nutrition plus much more all aimed at the black woman's lifestyle.
B-Uzuri aims to help Black women wanting to:
- Focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Start and improve on a fitness journey
- Start their fitness journey from a safe pace and easy guidance
- Improve in disciples with focus on stretching and technique
- Explore how to have a varied, dynamic and nutritious plant-based diet from an Afro Caribbean influence
- Seek encouragement through positive affirmations and meditations
BIDII is dedicated to educating the African Caribbean community on matters of health and well-being to stimulate our collective prosperity.
Check out all the Bidii info, media features and more here
Read the bi-annual Our Health Supplement with great information available on food, health and beauty, to encourage a better and healthier lifestyle for both men and women.
This app is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a trusted health advisor with any questions you may have regarding any specific medical conditions